A New Beginning

by

For quite some time, going on two years-ish, I have found myself lacking the ability to put my thoughts into writing outside of my own personal journal and that too has suffered on and off, if I am going to stick to the theme of "keeping it real". Obviously, two years is a long time. It also comes with a little bit of pain because when you find release in something like writing, not doing it can almost have a damaging affect on you. 

With that said, I make no claims to be a good writer:) It is simply something that I enjoy doing. There are many things that I am passionate about and most times, the best way for me to express how I truly feel is by writing. I think that is why I have always enjoyed writing letters. Because writing gives me just a second to truly think about what it is that I actually want to say and the writing follows the thought. It keeps me from blurting out nonsense although, a lot of times, I find nonsense in my own writing. Being thoughtful almost seems like a lost art in this day and age so I want to try to hold onto that. Writing has always been an important part of that process for me. 

I went back to the place where I wrote for many years but I felt like I couldn't continue there so I will begin my new journey here. I don't actually know how invested people are in reading blogs anymore with so many other options, but I'm not too worried about it. This will be a place more focused on writing about things I love, stories, etc. with photos here and there. But I do have a link to my photo place above just in case you are curious:)

Happy reading and thank you for reading,

Roxi